The web catalogue for OLIB
- The Advanced Search is used to find items using a combination of up to four different fields.
- Select the field you want to search in. Then enter the search term in the entry field to the right of this field.
- Select up to three other fields to search using the And / Or / Not options, together with search terms in the entry fields.
- Note: You can only choose the Keywords option once in this search. The other choices may be chosen more than once.
- For each field, you can specify whether the search should be an exact match, first part of field or Anywhere search. (For the Keywords and Author options, the choices are Match exact phrase, All Words and Any Words.)
- Change the number of hits per result page if you would like more (or fewer) hits per page.
- Options to limit your search, e.g. by publication date and/or media type, are available at the bottom of the page.
- Once you have entered your search term(s), click on the Search button or press Enter to run the search.
- If you have any other queries on advanced searching, please ask the library staff for assistance.